- How big should David’s Refuge grow?
- Who do we need to hire to accomplish that growth?
- As we expand our sphere of influence how do we hold firm to our mission and vision?
- What will David’s Refuge look like in five years? Or ten?
- How much will all this cost?
- Where will we find the money to finance our growth?
Great questions that all beg to be answered. I wonder how you would answer these questions. As you think of David’s Refuge what would you say we will look like in five years or ten? Do you have an opinion as to how big we should grow or who we should serve, or how we could do a better job at accomplishing our mission? I would love to hear from you. Your input and perspective would be very helpful.
This Saturday (03/01/14) a group of board members, volunteers, providers, and past guests are going to meet to begin the process of helping us answer these questions. Our goal is to create a strategy that can be passed on to our Board of Directors that will give us some tracks to run on for the next five to ten years. I would love to share your thoughts and ideas with this incredible group of people. Would you take a few minutes right now and answer one or all of the questions that are keeping me awake at night. You just might be the answer to my sleepless nights! 🙂 All you need to do is click in the box under “Leave a Reply” and share with me your ideas, thoughts, or comments. I’m looking forward to a good night’s rest!